Friends of Windsor & Eton Choral Society support us in a way that helps the Society to continue to flourish. By becoming a Friend you will:
· Become more closely associated with one of the oldest independent choirs in the country and its long tradition of excellence
· Help us continue and nourish an excellent choral tradition
· Be kept in touch with the Choir’s plans and activities through our mailing list
Friends receive the following benefits:
· Priority booking facilities
· 10% discount on two tickets for the two concerts promoted by the Choir. Further (full price) tickets may be booked at the same time for all concerts.
· Attendance at final rehearsals
· Individual or Company acknowledgement in programmes of concerts promoted by the Choir
· An invitation to the Choir’s social events to meet the Conductor and Choir members
Joining the Friends of Windsor & Eton Choral Society could not be easier: simply click here to display the application form, print the page, fill in the details and send it with your subscription; the subscription for individuals is (at least) £35.00 per annum and is due annually on 1st May, (the beginning of the Choir’s season). If you are a taxpayer we would be grateful if you would tick the Gift Aid box so that we can recover tax with no extra cost to yourself. The corporate subscription is £100 per annum.
For more information contact Virginia Rubio, 07768 668332 or email email@example.com